- Railway Station (routes to Inverness/Wick/Kyle of Lochalsh)
- Bus Stop (routes to Inverness/Dingwall)
- Superior en-suite king Size Room
- En-suite king size double room
- Double room with shared shower room
- Twin room with shared shower room
Things to do
- Glen Ord Distillery (a five minute walk away)- Glen Ord is a whisky distillery in the Scottish Highlands and is the only remaining single malt scotch whisky distillery on the Black Isle. Its principal product is an eponymous 12-year-old single malt whisky. The distillery not only offers various tours for fantastic prices, but is located only 200m from Daedalus.
- Muir of Ord Golf Course- With the addition of five new holes in recent years Muir of Ord is one of the Highland's most improved courses.
- Loch Ness Tours- There are various Loch Ness tours and excursions available to you whilst visiting the Highlands. A fun-filled day is guaranteed!
- Fairburn Activity Centre- With over 20 years expereince providing Outdoor Activities, Fairburn Activity Centre is sure to provide an unforgettable visit. Fairnburn offer a diverse range of services mainly concentrating on outdoor activities.
- Access to shared shower room
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Flat screen TVs
- Free WIFI
- Smoking is not permitted inside our bed and breakfast.
- Plenty of free on-site parking available.
This bed and breakfast is conveniently situated on the Black Isle twenty minutes north of Inverness and is in a central location for visiting many Highland attractions. These include Loch Ness & Urquhart Castle, dolphin watching at Chanonry Point in Fortrose, the stunning scenery at Glen Affric, Culloden Battlefield & of course Inverness City Centre.
We are ideally situated on the North Coast 500 route which was launched in March 2015. NC500 is 500 miles of stunning Scottish coastal scenery. For more information please visit the website. www.northcoast500.com